Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.fyenales.com terms and conditions of use.
If you continue to use this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of use set out below, together with the privacy statement, which govern Fyne Ales ltds relationship with your when using this website.
The term “you” refers to the user of this website.
The registered office of Fyne Ales ltd. is:
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
· · The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· We will strive to make sure that all information on this website is correct and up to date, however we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of material on this website. Some information on this website may be out of date and we make no commitment to update such material. The Fyne Ales make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this site are provided to you "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
· Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable
· Fyne Ales is the owner of this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Fyne Ale’s express written permission, except as provided for herein.You may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purposes violates Fyne Ale’s legal rights.
· Links to third-party websites from this website are provided for your convenience. If you use these links they will take you away from this website. We have no control over the content of these websites and are not responsible nor do we endorse or make representations for them. If you decide to access third party websites from this site you do so at your own risk.
· We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. This website may be suspended temporarily without notice in the case of maintenance, repair, system failure or reasons beyond our control.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Fyne Ales written consent
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Tickets sold on this website for Fyne Fest are done so on the behalf of Fyne Fest Ltd.