We’re Hiring: Sales Administrator
Today we’re excited to share an opportunity to join the Fyne Ales team in a brand new role!
ABOUT FYNE ALES
Fyne Ales is a farm brewery located at the head of Loch Fyne, near Cairndow, Argyll. For over twenty years we’ve been brewing award-winning beer in our unique, rural location – growing our brewery from an old dairy to become one of Scotland’s leading craft breweries.
As our business continues to expand, we’re looking for candidates for the new position of Sales Administrator.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re seeking someone to become a key member of our small office team in a role straddling Sales and Marketing support, with the ideal candidate able to balance a wide range of responsibilities across all areas.
If you’re looking for a role with diverse and sometimes challenging responsibilities, in the UK’s fast-growing craft beer industry, we’d love to hear from you.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- – Sales Administration
- Sales Support – Orders, credit notes, general enquiries
- Processing and invoicing portal orders
- Issuing statements, invoices and delivery notes
- Logistics coordination
- Ecommerce support
- Brewery Tap support
- – Marketing Support
- Trade and consumer mailers
- Event logistics
- – Additional duties including annual leave cover for other members of the Sales & Marketing team.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- – A team-worker, able to be work effectively in a small, busy team and work well under pressure.
- – Good problem-solving ability with confidence in representing the Fyne Ales brand to trade and public customers.
- – Process-oriented approach, with high-level organisation and record-keeping, as well as being able to multitask and identify priorities efficiently.
- – Understanding of accounts receivable and accounts payable processes desirable.
- – An interest in Ecommerce marketing a bonus.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
- – Competitive salary depending on experience
- – Staff discount
- – Company pension scheme
- – Profit share
LOCATION & HOURS
The Office & Sales Administrator is a 4 day part time position, with scope to increase to full time for the right candidate, based on experience. The role will ideally be based at the Fyne Ales brewery in Cairndow, Argyll, however we are flexible if the right candidate is remote. Standard office hours are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please send your CV and a short cover email with why you are perfect for the role and when you’d be able to start to email@example.com.
Final deadline for applications is Monday 25th September 2023. Please note – as we often receive a high number of applications, we may not respond to all applications immediately.