- How do I manage my membership?If you need to make any changes to your personal details, you can do so using the My Account page of the website. If you would like to switch from one membership to another or change the payment method on your account, please email email@example.com quoting the email address used to sign up or your ‘Subscription ID’ number and we’ll respond within 24 hours, Mon-Fri.
- How can I cancel my membership?If you’d like to cancel your membership, you can do so using the My Account page of the website. Cancellation is immediate, but all paid-for deliveries will be made. If possible, we ask that cancellations are confirmed between 2nd and 14th of any month to allow us to estimate the volume of beer we need to brew or Mini-Cask Club members.
- When will payment be taken?Your first payment will be taken automatically on the 1st of the next month following your membership sign-up – for example, if you sign up on the 25 June, your first payment will be taken on 1 July etc. Subsequent payments will be taken on the 1st of each month. If we are unable to process automatic payment for Mini-Cask Club membership on 1st of each month, we will make a one additional manual attempt before contacting you the same or next working day.
- Is Mini-Cask Club available outside the UK?Mini-Cask Club membership is currently available to anyone in UK, but those in Northern Ireland may experience slight delays in receiving their mini-casks. Mini-Cask Club is not currently available to those outside the UK.
- I have dietary requirements, is Mini-Cask Club suitable for me?All Fyne Ales beers contain gluten from barley and wheat, but we can assure you that all Discovery Member releases will be free from all other allergens including lactose, nuts, shellfish. Most Fyne Ales beers are not Vegan-friendly due to use of finings, this includes Jarl. Any Discovery beers that are vegan-friendly will be labeled as such.
- Can I order extra beers for delivery with my membership deliveries?We’d love you to get some extra beers in, additional beers can be ordered separately from the Fyne Ales Online Shop. However, any additional orders will be separate from your Mini-Cask Club delivery and a shipping charge will apply. Shipping for online shop orders is usually 3 working days, so if you want everything to arrive together, get your order in the Friday of the first week of the month and everything should arrive roughly the same time.
- Can I order more than one membership?Yes, if you want four mini-casks each month or want to sign up for someone else as a gift, we ask that you go through the sign-up process twice (changing the shipping address if signing up for someone else) rather than adding additional memberships to your cart when signing up. This will help us keep our records in order and make sure everyone gets the right amount of beer to the right place at the right time. Also, be sure to make note of all your ‘Subscription ID’ number if you have multiple memberships. Each membership can be managed individually in the My Account section.
- Can I order and pay for membership for a fixed period in advance?At the moment, we are not offering pre-paid, fixed-term memberships and all memberships are monthly rolling to give members flexibility – for now if you’re looking to cancel after a certain period, set a reminder and let us know before your next payment is taken.
- How long are the mini-casks good for?All mini-casks will have a best before date of at least six weeks after receiving, and we recommend using them within three days of opening. Check out our mini-keg vs mini-cask blog for all the info.
- How should I store my mini-cask?sIdeally, you want to get them in the fridge at least 24 hours before you drink them, but until then, we recommend keeping them somewhere cool and dark until needed. Check out our mini-keg vs mini-cask blog for all the info.
Welcome to the Mini-Cask Club FAQ – answering all your questions about our cask-at-home members club.
If any questions aren’t answered below, please get in touch using the contact form on the website.
Click questions to reveal answers.