GENERAL MINI-CASK CLUB QUESTIONS
- Is Mini-Cask Club available outside the UK?Mini-Cask Club membership is currently available to anyone in UK, but those in Northern Ireland may experience slight delays in receiving their mini-casks. Mini-Cask Club is not currently available to those outside the UK.
- How should I store my mini-cask?sIdeally, you want to get them in the fridge at least 24 hours before you drink them, but until then, we recommend keeping them somewhere cool and dark until needed. Check out our mini-keg vs mini-cask blog for all the info.
- I have dietary requirements, is Mini-Cask Club suitable for me?All Fyne Ales beers contain gluten from barley and wheat, but we can assure you that all Discovery Member releases will be free from all other allergens including lactose, nuts, shellfish. Most Fyne Ales beers are not Vegan-friendly due to use of finings, this includes Jarl, Avalanche and Hurricane Jack. Any Discovery beers that are vegan-friendly will be labeled as such.
- Can I change or customise the beers I receive each month?At the moment we offer membership type – Discovery Membership – consisting of 1 x mini-cask of a new beer each month and 1 x mini-cask of either Jarl, Avalanche or Hurricane Jack. The Fyne Ales year-round beer rotates between the three each month. Boxes cannot be customised.
- Can I order extra beers for delivery with my membership deliveries?We’d love you to get some extra beers in, additional beers can be ordered separately from the Fyne Ales Online Shop. However, any additional orders will be separate from your Mini-Cask Club delivery and a shipping charge will apply.
- How do I claim my Mini-Cask Club membership discounts?For the online shop, discount codes for Mini-Cask Club members are sent out each month, usually around the same time as mini-cask deliveries are shipped (week two of the month). If you would like to order using your discount between the renewal date (1st of the month) and receiving your discount code, please email marketing[at]fyneales.com and we’ll be able to issue a temporary code for your order. Please note discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.For in-person purchases at the Brewery Tap & Shop, please show proof of renewal (ideally via email) to a member of the team who can apply you discount.
MONTHLY MEMBER QUESTIONS
- How do I manage my membership?If you need to make any changes to your personal details, you can do so using the My Account page of the website. If you would like to pause membership or change the payment method on your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the email address used to sign up or your ‘Subscription ID’ number and we’ll respond within 24 hours, Mon-Fri.
- How can I cancel my membership?If you’d like to cancel your membership, you must do so using the My Account page. Cancellation will be confirmed by a member of our team, but no further payments will be taken and all paid-for deliveries will be made. We ask that cancellations are submitted via the My Account page as early in the month as possible, ideally by 16th of the month at the latest, to allow us to estimate the volume of beer we need to brew or Mini-Cask Club members. Cancellations after monthly renewal orders have been processed on the 1st of each month are non-refundable and cancellation will take effect for the next month’s deliveries.
- Can I pause my membership?If you’d like to suspend your membership for one month, email email@example.com and we can hit pause on deliveries. Your MCC membership will restart automatically following the next payment and delivery.
- When will payment be taken?Your first payment will be taken automatically on the 1st of the next month following your membership sign-up – for example, if you sign up on the 25 June, your first payment will be taken on 1 July etc. If you sign up on the 1st of the month, payment will be taken during the sign-up process and your mini-casks will ship with renewal orders. Subsequent payments will be taken on the 1st of each month. If we are unable to process automatic payment for Mini-Cask Club membership on 1st of each month, we will make a one additional manual attempt before contacting you the same or next working day.
- Can I have multiple pay-monthly memberships?Yes, if you want four mini-casks each month, you simply need to add two membership ‘products’ at sign up, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to add or remove additional memberships from your account. Additional memberships under one account must all be delivered to the same address. If you want a second membership delivered to a different address, for instance for someone else as a gift, we ask that you go through the sign-up process twice (changing the shipping address if signing up for someone else) rather than adding additional memberships to your cart when signing up. Each membership can be managed individually in the My Account section.
FIXED TERM MEMBER QUESTIONS
- Where can I order fixed-term membership?Fixed-term membership is available from the Fyne Ales online shop at semi-regular intervals – please check back regularly or sign up to the Fyne Ales newsletter for the latest news on fixed-term availability.
- When will my beers be delivered?For fixed-term members, deliveries will be made on the same schedule as monthly members – with delivery usually by the end of the second week of each month.
- How do I manage my membership?If you have a fixed-term membership purchased via the Fyne Ales online shop, your membership number is your order number and you membership can be managed via email – if you want to change your membership type, personal details, pause your membership for a month, or cancel your membership, you can email email@example.com with your order/membership number and your request and we’ll get it sorted asap.
- I want to buy a fixed-term membership as a gift, is there anything I can print-out to give the recipient before their first delivery?Yes! We have membership ‘gift certificates’ that can be printed off at home – please go here to download a 3-month certificate pdf that can be completed with the recipients details.
- Can I pause my membership?Yep, if you’d like to put your membership on hold for a month, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your deliveries will resume from the following month.
- Can I end my membership early?Fixed-term Mini-Cask Club memberships are non-refundable and no refunds will be issued for ending memberships early. If you’d like to cancel deliveries, you can email email@example.com.
- Can I extend my membership beyond the fixed-term membership I started with?Yes! If you want to continue Mini-Cask Club membership beyond your fixed term membership, you can sign up for MCC via our website: MINI-CASK CLUB SIGN-UP. If at the time your fixed-term membership ends we are offering fixed term memberships, you can purchase a 3-month membership from the Fyne Ales Online Shop.