12 Finalists for Fyne Ales – Scottish Beer Awards 2021
Fyne Ales has been named a finalist in 12 categories in the 2021 Scottish Beer Awards!
We’re excited to share that once again Fyne Ales has been shortlisted for a plethora of awards at the SBAs, with eleven finalists in this year’s taste categories and one business award for Consumer Engagement Excellence.
Judged by a 45-strong panel consisting of some of Scotland’s foremost brewing, and beer business experts with individuals also drawn from the rest of the UK the Scottish Beer Awards has become the flagship event in recognising the incredible range of brewing talent and achievement north of the border.
Among the taste category nominations, a mix of our year-round brews, small batch specials and Origins Brewing releases have been named finalists – with all three of the current versions of Mills & Hills shortlisted, as well as three spontaneously fermented blends from Origins Brewing also competing in the Best Sour category. The full list of finalists can be found below.
- • Best Amber or Dark Ale – Vital Spark
- • Best Barrel-Aged – Deep Space Echo
- • Best Barrel-Aged – Cognac Barrel-Aged Mills & Hills
- • Best Barrel-Aged – Moscatel Barrel-Aged Mills & Hills
- • British Style Ale – Hurricane Jack
- • Best IPA – Workbench IPA
- • Best Pale Ale – Avalanche
- • Best Amplified – Mills & Hills
- • Best Sour – Origins Brewing – Home 2019
- • Best Sour – Origins Brewing – Nàdar Celeia
- • Best Sour – Origins Brewing – Nàdar Jester
Winners will be announced on Friday 8 October – stay tuned to Fyne Ales social media and newsletter for updates and wish us luck in this year’s Scottish Beer Awards.