We’re Hiring: Accounts & Ecommerce Administrator (Full Time)
Today we’re excited to share an opportunity to join the Fyne Ales team in a brand new role!
ABOUT FYNE ALES
Fyne Ales is a farm brewery located at the head of Loch Fyne, near Cairndow, Argyll. For nearly twenty years we’ve been brewing award-winning beer in our unique, rural location – growing our brewery from an old dairy to become one of Scotland’s leading craft breweries.
As our business adapts to new challenges, we’re looking for candidates for the new, office-based position of Accounts & Ecommerce Administrator.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based at our brewery in Cairndow, Argyll, we’re seeking someone to become a key member of our small office team in a role straddling both finance and ecommerce processing, with an ideal candidate able to balance a wide range of responsibilities across both areas. Reporting to Office Manager, Elaine Polanski (Fyne Folk) and working alongside Sales Coordinator, Tom Hunter (Fyne Folk), the responsibilities of the role can be grouped into three key areas: accounts receivable, accounts payable and ecommerce management, with both administrative and practical duties.
If you’re looking for a role with diverse and sometimes challenging responsibilities, in an amazing setting, as part of the UK’s fast-growing craft beer industry, we’d love to hear from you.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- – Accounts receivable tasks including invoice and payment cycle processing, credit control, new customer setup and management and payment postings.
- – Accounts payable duties including invoice processing, new supplier setup, statement reconciliation, company credit card reconciliation and expenses processing.
- – Eccommerce processing including stock management, order processing including shipping processes, courier liaison and tracking.
- – Additional duties including annual leave cover for other members of the office team.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- – A team-worker, able to be work effectively in a small, busy team and work well under pressure.
- – Good problem-solving ability with confidence in representing the Fyne Ales brand to trade and public customers.
- – Process-oriented approach, with high-level organisation and record-keeping, as well as being able to multitask and identify priorities efficiently.
- – Understanding of accounts receivable and accounts payable processes desirable.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
- – Competitive salary depending on experience
- – 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- – Beer allowance and staff discount
- – Company pension scheme
- – Profit share
LOCATION & HOURS
The Accounts & Ecommerce Administrator is a full time position, based at the Fyne Ales brewery, Achadunan, Cairndow, Agryll, PA26 8BJ. The successful candidate will be responsible for their own travel to and from the brewery. Standard office hours are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please send your CV and a short cover email with why you are perfect for the role and when you’d be able to start to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final deadline for applications is Sunday 11 October 2020. Please note – as we often receive a high number of applications, we may not respond to all applications immediately.