Exploring Origins – Mixed Case & Guided Tastings Now Available
Today, we’re excited to launch the Exploring Origins mixed case and series of guided tasting videos with Fyne Ales owner and MD, Jame Delap, and Head of Origins Brewing, Pawel Nowak!
We want as many folk as possible to enjoy our ambitious and experimental Origins Brewing beers, so we’ve put together a six-pack of our latest and greatest small-batch beers, with a brand new video for each featuring Jamie and Pawel discussing the history of the beer and their take on the complex flavours of each brew.
Origins Brewing is all about creating beers that are unequivocally Scottish, uniquely Fyne Ales, and most importantly, are a celebration of our special Glen Fyne home – in the Exploring Origins Case, you’ll find:
- – 1 x Crimson Fall (7%) – 375ml – Amarone barrel-aged red rye ale with rosehip and hibiscus.
- – 1 x Beams (5.7%) – 375ml – Barrel-aged rustic blended saison, brewed in collaboration with Duration Brewing.
- – 1 x Expedition II (6.9%) – 375ml – Chardonnay barrel-aged Nelson Sauvin IPA.
- – 1 x Acres (7%) – 375ml – Red wine barrel-aged raspberry sour.
- – 1 x Home 3-Year Blend 2018 (6.3%) – 375ml – Gueuze-style blend of 1, 2, and 3-year old spontaneously fermented farmhouse ales.
- – 1 x Elegy (11.5%) – 375ml – Tablet-inspired, whisky barrel-aged imperial dark ale brewed in collaboration with Cigar City Brewing.
Whether you’ve missed a couple of Origins Brewing releases, or are looking for a way to get into the project, the Exploring Origins Mixed Case (with 10% off) is the perfect way to get involved with six of our best brews.