Welcome to Fyne Ales #1: Being Us
Hello, and welcome to the new look Fyne Ales.
Firstly, thank you for coming to check out the new website, our new branding and beers – we really appreciate you taking the time to see what we’ve been working on.
So here it is, the new look – new logo, new labels, new pump clips, and some new beers – a new Fyne Ales that we think better represents who we are, and where we come from and will help us write the next chapter of our brewery.
This blog is one of three to introduce you to the new Fyne Ales – this one will give you an overview of what to expect, then we’ll take a look at the new beers, and in the final installment, get deeper into the new design.
With so much going on, we figured we’d offer a TL;DR of the key things you need to know about the new look:
– The new look will roll out gradually – today is only the first step of the process that we expect to take a couple of months.
– Draught products will be changing over to the new look from today – we’ve supplied customers with new badges and clips, and you can find a list of who’s pouring over here.
– Bottles will be phased in as we run down stock with old labels – for some beers, this means we’re going live with new labels today (Vital Spark, Hurricane Jack), but for others, there will be a transition where you might see both versions on shelves.
– Digitally, the new branding is live – you’re on the new website and you can check out our social media to see it in action (and ask us questions, and give us feedback).
– The new online store will launch next week as we’re still applying the finishing touches, but if you’re looking to place an urgent order in the meantime, give us a call on 01499 600120 and we’ll do our best to help you out.
– Our year-round classics (in 500ml bottles) are here to stay, but we’re launching two beers in 330ml cans before the end of the year, with Workbench and Easy Trail having earned spots in our core range.
– We’re also launching the new branding with two small-batch bottled specials and couple of draught-only ones too – keep an eye on our for part 2 of the blog for more info on our Cigar City Brewing collab and new big red IPA.
We’ll wrap up part one with an appeal – we want to know what you think of the new look. Love it? Let us know via the contact page of the website, or fire a comment on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). We’ve spent a long time getting here, so we’re very keen to know what you think.
Thank you again for stopping by – see you in part two for some chat about the beers.